Tuesday, October 2, 2012

that one time

We went to Moab.






















Turns out Labor Day, my birthday, and my 6 month ACL surgery anniversary (which means I can pretend I am good at hiking again) all fell over the same weekend. Doi. Of course we celebrated that. And if you are starting to feel like I celebrated my birthday all month, you'd be correct. Melissa, Em and I loaded into the car Sunday after church... because you are good church attenders when your roommate is the RS pres. 
We made it to delicate arch 15 minutes before sunset. Our timing could not have been any better. I am constantly baffled that people think this planet just formed itself. Being outside has to be one of the best reminders that there was certainly a plan and a form for this Earth. I am grateful for that. Because I really like it here.
We had matching shirts screen printed just for us.
We had smores for my birthday cake.
We had granola bars in our backpacks and crystal light in our water bottles.
We had our staple oreos and red vines for the car.
We had tunes and chats out the wahzoo.

When I say it was the best, I mean it was the bees knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment