Monday, October 15, 2012

updated

While writing an informative update to my little brother who is serving a mission, I decided maybe I just need to pull some information from that email over to this here blog. (you can read up on his adventures here.)


...Life in the 801 is splendid. Speaking of the 801, I had a friend that was asking me about one of my single friends that lives in a different town… He said something to the extent of, “well, you know what the song says…” And I said “oh, hoes in different area codes!” He just shook his head. That wasn’t the song he was thinking of… Whoops. We dropped the conversation after that. No song that he had in his mind was going to top how great the song was that I recommended...

And there you have it folks, this is how I am a good example to my missionary brother. 



No comments:

Post a Comment