Tuesday, January 8, 2013

the best of the best

2012! I liked you.
You guys wanna talk about it? Ya, me too.

January
Had a cute little visitor for a week... Yay for little brothers
Won tickets on the radio for Night Ranger in Wendover. Partied with some 40 year old drunkards. Obvi the most fun.


February
Sundance Film Festival
Paid sister and Afty a visit in the Denver. (Be ready for a lot of repeats of this)
Valentined my heart out

March
Friend time in Vegas
Mama/ Sister/ Afton came to my rescue during ACL surgery time (side note: they were the best nurses ever and provided lots of laughs and lots of diet coke. it's all a girl needs.)




April
San Diego work trip (yes please!) plus friend and beach time!
(Yuck, this month was booooorrring. Snoozicle the Musical)


May
Afty's blessing in CO
Trip home
Special Temple day!
Dylan's farewell. Tear. Let's not talk about it.





















June
Sang in an awesome production of Lamb of God
One of my best friends got marriaged
St. George trip wif da roomies.
Yes, my Ashley came to visit me. So sue us.


July
Home again, home again- Road trip for the 4th of July!
(Photo shoot in) San Francisco



August
Oh, you know, just went to Denver again
Surprise visit from Mama!


September
My 25th Birthday- combined the crap out of that party with Case face.
Trip to Moab
And yes, my sister and Afton came to visit. Duh.
Salt Lake fair- of course it is in my birthday month! Thank you!
Sang in the Relief Society General meeting- such a rad experience.


October
Checked out the Logan temple
Harry Potter Murder Mystery party
Halloweiner


November
BYU Football game- pretty sure it was the coldest game of the year.
Arizona for Thanksgiving
Purchased our Christmas tree!



December
Temple Square lights
Back to Denver (naturally)
Home for Christmas
Afty's first birthday!
Little brother's wedding
The happiest New Year


 

Needless to say, 2012 was the cream of the crop, the sultan of swat, the macaroni to my cheese, the diet to my coke.
I am excited to see what 2013 has to hold... and more importantly, who I will hold in 2013.

Life is great.
xoxo.



1 comment:

  1. What a great year! I'm so happy I was able to share a lot of these memories with you sugar! You are simply the best

    ReplyDelete