Monday, February 4, 2013

learning from the pros: 1

I am practicing how to get a boys attention, just like they do in the Bachelor.

This week's challenge... get soooop emotional like Tierra.
SUCCESS!!
Boyfriend didn't even think I was crazy when he said "what do you want to do?" And I said "I don't know, I need to take a nap or something because I'm feeling extra cray cray emotional." Didn't even phase him. He said "Do you need a real nap, or can you fall asleep while we watch a documentary or something?" And then we snuggled and I wasn't emotional anymore. He probably would've given me the rose, too, had it been awkwardly sitting in a dish on our coffee table.
Guys. I am thinking she is onto something.

Can't wait to see what the girls have to offer me for dating advice tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment