Friday, May 3, 2013

getting marriaged.

I suppose it would be appropriate for me to blog about this sooner rather than later... seeing as how my darling roomie already beat me to it! Don't want people thinking I'm not completely gushing over the fact that there is some bling bling accompanying my left ring finger these days. I get to marry the best guy in the whole world... and soon! June 15th might as well be a national holiday now. Everyone, take it off and come party with us. I'll write you a pretend sick note. I have plenty of practice with those.



Clay and I have known each other since we were 17. We met in Provo, like a lot of you. We met at BYU, like a lot of you. However, we win- because we fell in love at EFY. I have a journal entry that goes a lot like this... "Clay and I did the 3 song challenge at the dance tonight (you know, where you jump for 3 straight songs) and we were so sweaty and gross but, it's okay because he still asked me to slow dance after."

Folks. If your man won't dance with you when you're sweaty... then it IS NOT true love. Reassess pronto!


But in all honesty- I do have a pretty big concern.

The whole basis for this blog has been "blogging without a husband isn't a crime."
And now I'll have one. A husband. I will have one of those.
And a blog.
A husband and a blog.

Looks like I've got to majorly sort out my priorities.

(I'll choose him every time. Look at that face.)


2 comments:

  1. STACIE! YAY! This is so great! You two are so handsome/pretty and quality people more importantly. I can't believe how soon this is going down! You're the best! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... dude, but what about the proposal story? And can I get a ring close-up? Come on!

    ReplyDelete