Friday, November 2, 2012

perks of november

Before we dive in... let me tell you, I am ALWAYS grateful. 
However, I am especially grateful for November when everyone is recognizing the the blessings in their lives.

Day 1:
I am grateful for my baby brother, Dylan.
Honestly, can't say enough great things about this boy. If you know my family at all, you know we are all super close (another post for another day). But, there is some kind of special relationship I have with my little brothers. They are so great, so handsome, and so hysterically funny. (Can I say "hysterically funny"? Does that count as a double negative? I'm saying it. Hysterically funny.)
Dylsk is serving a mission for our church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day saints, in Brazil and I miss him like crazy. I am so grateful for all the hard work and energy he is putting in to share the gospel with the saints in Brazil. He has put aside all his personal goals and desires to serve the Lord. He's a stud. I am grateful for his selflessness and willingness to give. I am grateful for his sense of humor, his kindness, and his thoughtfulness. I am grateful so many people get to be affected by him. I know their lives will be greatly blessed as mine has and continues to be. I love that kid.

Day 2:
I am grateful for diet coke.
So sue me!
It is my treat, my confidant, the love of my life, my best friend. It's there in the good times, it's there in the bad, through thick and thin. But seriously, between work and school and church and "exercising", I am drained. Being social is so hard and exhausting, guys. But this beauty always gets me through. Thanks, DC.






No comments:

Post a Comment