Tuesday, December 4, 2012

it doesn't mean i'm not grateful

To clear the air, because I know you have all been wondering...
Just because I have been the worst at blogging this month- it doesn't mean I am not grateful!
In fact, I have so much to be grateful for that blogging actually became daunting. Because who has time to list all things from toilet paper to peppermint M&M's to hammers to the crazy neighbors who don't really talk to you at all but when you need to jump your car at 8am, they are there with cables in hand?? Ya- I don't have time for that either. Bleh. Gratefulness.

So- we move forward. 
November was tremendous. Want to know why? Good, because I want to tell you.
Because who doesn't like to talk about themselves? Not this girl! (Kidding. Kind of. Sort of. Not really.)

(freezing) on the (freezing) field at the (freezing) BYU football game. special thanks to Jessie.
 lighting ceremony at Riverwoods. (i am OBSESSED w. Christmas lights. it's so bad.)
 Fur friends. Or chinchillin, if you will.
 The new Walmart opened and we couldn't be more thrilled!
 somehow surviving an 8 hour turned 12 hour road trip.
laying by the pool on Thanksgiving day, just to enjoy Christmas scenery at night time. aka, living the life.
and then Jef with one f came to our ward. weird. basically that makes me a celeb now, too.
keeping with traditions.


Really, seriously, truly. November is growing on me.
Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment